December 16, 1Pm & 6PM; December 17, 2PM at the Scottish Rite Cathedral in West Reading
The Reading Pops Orchestra collaborates with the Berks Ballet Theatre to present this holiday favorite! Order tickets at BerksBalletTheatre.com/tickets or call 610-373-7577
For more information at the events below, visit www.racc.edu/millercenter or call 610- 607-6270.
February 17, 2018: Miller Center for the Arts, 7:30 PM
In celebration of Valentine’s Day, join the Reading Pops Orchestra and vocal soloists from Brickhouse Theatre in an exciting cabaret-style evening. Re-live the excitement of the Xavier Cugat Orchestra with some of the actual arrangements that made the Cugat Orchestra so famous.
April 8, 2018: Miller Center for the Arts JazzFest Concert, 3:00 PM
The Reading Pops backs the talented Erich Cawalla, who will be unveiling new arrangements from his Great American Songbook CD project, scheduled for release later in 2018. For more information, visit www.berksjazzfest.com
- Oct. 1: Concert version of Rodgers and Hammerstein musical, Carousel
- April 9, 3PM: Jazzin’ up the Pops with Minas
- December 11, 3PM: Berks Youth Chorus
- Oct. 2, 2016: The Reading Pops Orchestra teamed with Brickhouse Theater Company (Jonathan Reinhold) to present a concert version of South Pacific!
- April 10, 2016, 5PM: Jazzin’ Up the Pops: The Music of Dave Brubeck, Miller Center for the Arts
- Dec. 20, 2015: Vesper Service with St. Daniels Choir, Conrad Weiser High School
- Dec. 13, 2015: A Pops Holiday with Elliot Yamin, Miller Center for the Arts